With a significant opportunity for increasing growth, visibility and market share, our 15+ year old insulation contracting company, Delmarva Spray Foam, seeks employees who are committed to performing high quality work. As a proud partner of Southland Insulators, we are the largest independent insulation contractor in Delaware and known as an industry leader. We provide both residential and commercial insulation services that promote energy efficiency and enhance the value of homes and buildings.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that values its employees, pays above market rates, promotes professionalism, customer service, and quality work, and that uses good judgment, fairness, and common sense to meet its challenges.
In addition to offering generous compensation that includes bonus potential, full-time employees at Delmarva Spray Foam are eligible for health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid training, and participation in a 401(k) savings plan.
Delmarva Spray Foam is an equal opportunity employer and candidates are considered for positions without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression), religion, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state, or local employment laws.
The Spray Foam Insulation Technician is responsible for the timely and smooth coordination of installing spray foam insulation in residential, commercial, multifamily, and industrial structures at jobsites we serve including Delaware and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- Full-time position; typical work hours are Monday-Friday beginning 6:00 a.m. with occasional Saturdays
- Hourly pay and per piece pay
- W-2 employee status
- Truck and equipment provided by the company
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- A strong attention to detail and commitment to quality work
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform essential job duties with or without an accommodation (This includes, but is not limited to, loading and unloading materials, climbing ladders, working in tight spaces, and working outdoors with exposure to environmental elements)
- Safety orientation, including willingness to complete safety checks and follow all safety rules and regulations
- Mechanically inclined
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record are preferred and may be required for some positions
- May be required to wear a company-owned respirator with supplied air or cartridge filters. If this requirement applies, the Spray Foam Technician must pass a company-paid pulmonary and respirator fit test administered by an approved, qualified physician.
- EOE/DFWP/Criminal Background Checks Required
If you haven’t installed Spray Foam Insulation before but have the following experience, we’d be interested in speaking with you:
- Recent trade school graduate
- Auto mechanics
- Apartment or building maintenance
- Siding/roofing/gutter installation
- Equipment operator
- Machine operator
Delmarva Spray Foam does not guarantee that a position will be available at the time of submission. The submission of this mini-application does not obligate Delmarva Spray Foam in any way and does not guarantee employment. Any false statements or omissions of information on this mini-application or any other employment form may lead to denial of employment or dismissal, if discovered after hire.